Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Can I Take My Geoclense Orgone Generator When I Visit A Friend's House?

Can I take my Geoclense Orgone Generator when going to visit a friend's house or relatives house, and plug it when I arrive and when I leave I unplug it when I leave? 


You would not usually unplug your Geoclense Orgone Generator from your home to take it with you to visit friends for a short time, unless of course you wish to have them experience it and clear their home for them while you are there, but generally you would not take it with you for a short visit.

However, wish to take it away with you when you are travelling such as on business or vacation, and then plug it in where you are staying.

Is there some delay before the Geoclense Orgone Generator works?


There is no time delay for the Geoclense Orgone Generator to work immediately, and anyone who is energy sensitive, they will feel it right away as soon as you plug it in.

However, some properties and buildings may require more time than others to completely harmonize and neutralize whatever issues are going on there. This may take anything from a few minutes, to a few days, to several months.

Geoclense Negative Ion Generator

My neighbours have those nasty Wi-Fi routers, are using nasty microwave ovens, and cell phones and cordless phones. Will my Geoclense Orgone Generator neutralize the area inside my unit, and my neighbours units through the wall or above ceiling?


This depends on whether your Unit is on one property title or deed, or whether the entire building is all on one title or deed, which usually the case for units.

If your entire building is on one property title, then your Geoclense Orgone Generator will harmonize and neutralize everyone else's units, as well as your own, all the way to the surrounding land to the boundary fences of the property title or deed that all the units stand on.

Does my Geoclense Orgone Generator work when I travel?


No.  An Aircraft Travel Orgone Generator is for protecting you whilst travelling, as a Geoclense Orgone Generator will not provide you with much protection while you are travelling, as you will not be able to keep it plugged into a power socket.

It is not what it is designed to cover you when you travel.  However, You may take it with you and plug it in at your destination for protection where you are staying, as stated previously.  However, it will not provide you with much protection whilst you are in transit. You will require an Aircraft Travel Orgone Generator for this.

The beauty of the Aircraft Travel Orgone Generator is that you can carry it in your purse, handbag, backpack, computer case, or even it your pocket, to protect you for 100 yards wherever you are!

Aircraft Travel Orgone Generator

Will Geoclense Orgone Generator work everywhere I plug it in, regardless how many different addresses that has been used?


Yes. Your Geoclense Orgone Generator work anywhere it is plugged in, as your Geoclense Negative Ion generator is not "programmed" to any specific address.



Karen Winter, Dip.HSc.Kin.
Orgone Energy Australia
OrgoneEnergy.org
http://www.orgoneenergy.com.au