Tuesday, June 3, 2014

So How Is Orgonium Better Than Orgonite?


I make Orgonite, read the various forums and have followed what Gerrard Bini had to say on various forums in the past. I doubt your products work, I'm quite sure they do?

Interesting point-of-view!   I don't now about that, all I know is the results I have seen over the years. I have had many, many years of treating Kinesiology clients who came to me wearing Orgonite Pendants that totally jammed up all the muscles in their upper body causing them such severe pain, that it took one and a half hours of Kinesiology balancing to get them right again and they had to stop wearing the Orgonite.

Also, I personally had severe reactions to Orgonite, along with many other energy sensitive Kinesiologists that Gerard Bini took his original Orgonite to for testing!  Some of them were not even able to tolerate having it in the the same room or anywhere near them.

When you say Orgonite pressures the nervous system and drains/fatigues, I believe you are wrong. The sensation in the heart/head from Orgonite is simply the inflow of energy into the body. Of course this pressures the existing nadis/chi channels. As an Orgonite maker, I have heaps of the stuff around me. Sure I feel that "pressure" in the heart and head. It is quite distracting sometimes. Therefore I don't believe Orgonium works any better?


Exactly.  You just described some of the harmful effects of what Orgonite does!

So what tests have you done exactly on our Orgonium Orgone Energy products and what you do feel when you have them placed about, next to you and on you? Do you actually have any, and have you actually physically tested them?

These Orgonium Orgone products are the closes to Wilheim Reich's Orgonomy, and if you do your research correctly you will discover this.

Perhaps the only reason you may not react to Orgonite is most likely because you may be one of the lucky few who do not have Systemic Health issues - see:

  

These reviews and testimonials below and many people we know of who became totally Physically disabled after they bought or made Orgonite at http://www.orgoneenegy.org/orgone-reviews

If the presence of Orgonite fatigues, why have so many agriculturalists shown that Orgonite enhances plant growth? It does not make sense does it? I mean, the plant must have an equivalent to a nervous system right?


Actually Orgonite makes plants grow very weak and spindly, and causes them to sprout early, the same as Nuclear Radiation from Fukushima.  For further information about this see:
Orgonite Makes Plants Grow Fast, Weak And Spindly!

Karen Winter, Dip.HSc.Kin.
Kinesiologist
Orgone Energy Australia
OrgoneEnergy.org