Friday, June 8, 2012

What Other Orgone Devices Do I Require To Protect My Home?

I have Organite in my yard for protection from Chem-trails. When I threw them out in the trash, and they were taken away, I felt immediately better! Would I place one of my Dome Orgone Generators are in my yard for protection? Does it work snow covered? Does it need to set on concrete or could I set it on a flat slab of rough face granite?


Yes getting rid of the Orgonite will immediately improve how your environment feels. This is because Orgonite initially generates health "Negative Ions" however, then it accumulates the unhealthy "Positive Ions" which it then generates back.

 This is harmful to your health. The Orgonite was not doing anything beneficial, and in fact, the Orgonite is adding to your electro-magnetic frequencies (EMF) problems there.

Placing your Dome Orgone Schumann Generator on either concrete or granite would both work. Snow will not affect them at all, even if they get completely buried.  You Dome Orgone Generator would completely protect your yard, as on a hard surface it will expand out to 100 metres.

Dome Orgone Schumann Waves Generator 


With my Orgone Energy Water Energizer Bottle, will I hurt any of it's functions if I add some type of ring collar around the top for easy grabbing and to hook my keys on to it?


No not at all. Whatever you add to your Orgone Energy Water Energizer will be automatically harmonized and neutralized by the Orgone Energy and Schumann Waves frequencies.

Orgone Energy Water Energizer Bottle 


With my Geoclense Orgone Generator I am now abandoning my current whole house protector from envirohealthtech, though I feel it works to some degree. I feel that my Geoclense Orgone Generator does much more. My building is a duplex, with another the same on the other side on the same property. There is a basement, 1st floor, second floor on each side. What is my Geoclense Orgone Generator covering?


The environhealthtech product is working well for the electrical system only. It not covering any of the other Geopathic stress or any other forms of harmful energy. 

Whereas your Geoclense Orgone Generator is harmonizing and neutralizing both of the Duplexes, as well all the yard of both Duplexes to their boundary fences for all forms these forms of harmful energy:  http://www.orgoneenergy.org/usa-canada-geoclense


USA  Canada Geoclense Orgone Generator 


I bought one Dome Orgone Generator for my second floor, do I require a dome for my first floor office and also in basement? Will these Dome Orgone Generators help my next door neighbor?


You will not need further Dome Orgone Generators, as your Geoclense Orgone Generator is already covering everything, including all the land surrounding your house. 

As your two properties are both on the same Title, your neighbour is automatically covered. If you each had separate titles for each property, and not two duplexes on one title, then your neighbour would not be protected.

I sleep better now with my Geocleanse Orgone Generator? However which of the above would I try under bed or next to? 


Do not put anything under the bed, unless there is a particularly harmful energy field that is affecting where you sleep. Otherwise you will be over-energized and will have issues sleeping.

Your Geoclense Orgone Generator is already covering everything in your home, and your Geoclense Orgone Generator is assisting you to clear old emotions and past stresses, so you will really begin to feel a whole lot better.

The Team,
Orgone Energy Australia
http://www.OrgoneEnergy.org
Our Blog: http://www.orgoneenergy.org/blog